LEADING THE WAY IN THE LAST FRONTIER
Nearly 30 Years of OSRO Experience meets Guaranteed Compliance
OSRO experience meets guaranteed compliance: the Alaska Chadux Network (ACN) brings together the best of award-winning Alaska expertise in oil spill prevention, removal and response, and federal Alternative Planning Criteria (APC) compliance. For almost 30 years, we’ve been the premier oil spill response organization for vessels and facilities across Western Alaska, the Prince William Sound Captain of the Port Zone, and Interior Alaska. We’ve led the way, establishing and creating key incident prevention protocols and systems, developing robust incident response capabilities, and pioneering innovative safety solutions.
STAY UP-TO-DATE - Join the mailing list!
What Sets Us Apart?
- Industry-led and funded nonprofit. We don’t profit from incidents - rather, we reinvest continually into our safety and response capabilities for the benefit of our subscribers. And our Board reflects the industry that funds the implementation of our various programs.
- 24/7 Vessel Tracking and Monitoring Center. No matter where your vessel is, staff at the Marine Exchange of Alaska Monitoring Center are tracking it, and ready to mobilize a response at a moment's notice.
- Close relationships with regulators and stakeholders. Our work with the State of Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation, staff at Coast Guard District 7, and other state, local, and tribal agencies, as well as non-governmental organizations, means our impact and influence are unparalleled.
- Classified as a U.S. Coast Guard Oil Spill Removal Organization in all operating environments (Inland, Rivers & Canals, Nearshore, Offshore, and Open Ocean).
- Registered as a State of Alaska Primary Response Action Contractor (PRAC) for all almost regions
- Registered as a State of Alaska Streamlined Plan Cleanup Contractor for both Nontank Vessels and Noncrude Tank Vessel & Barges for almost all regions of Alaska.
Most comprehensive OSRO with 17 strategically located response hubs and a significant set of available and resource-appropriate equipment.
- Research and Development arm that continues to develop innovative and pioneering maritime safety protocols and equipment.